Sunday, October 10, 2010


Well Hello there! It's been another while since I have posted last, but don't worry, I have a bunch of layouts to share to make up for it!
All of these were made using pictures from out trip to Norway in August. For the layout above, I took my inspiration from the colors in the photo and went from there. Simple, and easy! Plus, everything is better with butterflies!
The next one is of a nice tradition that has developed, of making challot with granny on Friday mornings when we are visiting. The children look forward to it all week! I used a paper pack from K and Co that I thought was cute. Couldn't be simpler!




For this next one I must give credit to Stephanie Howell for the inspiration for the layout and colors.... Love her stuff. I also went a little butterfly crazy, as you can see....
This one needs a bit of something but i can't think what??? I guess not every layout can turn out exactly as expected!
I do like how this one came out though... I had been hanging on to that background paper from K and co for years, and here it just worked out perfectly so I had to use it. See more butterflies???
Here is another quick and simple one, The part that took the most time was curling those thingies on that strip in the corner... Thanks Ingrid! Here I also stamped the journaling stamp directly onto the paper, which was scary, but it worked out fine!
So I guess that's it for now! Thanks for checking in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment